The Pharmaceutical financial management market is expected to reach $ 35 billion by 2024 from $ +7 billion in 2018, with a CAGR + 31%. The base year calculated for the study is 2018 and the estimated period is 2019 to 2024.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- Identify, forecast, and forecast based on product, applications, and regions in the global health financial management market
- Provide comprehensive information (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and constraints) on the important factors that affect market growth.
- Analyze micro markets strategically with respect to personal growth prospects, future prospects, and global market share.
- Analyze market options for relevant stakeholders and provide competition approval details to market leaders.
- Forecast the size of the market segments according to the four major regions, notably North America, Europe, Asia, and the RoW region.
- Profile strategize key players and thoroughly analyze their product portfolios, market positions and key competitions
- Track and analyze competitive developments such as gains; new production begins; expanding; agreements, friendships, and partnerships; and gains in the Pharmaceutical marketplace.
Request the Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/request-sample.php?id=11493
Key Market Segments:
Key Market Players:
The Pharmaceutical asset management market is marked by the presence of several big and small players. Prominent players offering Pharmaceutical asset management products include AiRISTA Flow (US), Elpas (US), CenTrak, Inc.(US), ThingMagic [A Novanta Company (US)], Sonitor (Norway), Stanley Pharmaceutical (US), Versus Technology, Inc. (US), Zebra Technologies (US), GE Pharmaceutical (US), and IBM Corporation (US).
- Radiofrequency Identification (RFID) Devices
- Passive Tags
- Active Tags
- Passive Tags
- Real-time location systems (RTLS)
- Hospital Asset Management
- Equipment Tracking and Management
- Patient Management
- Temperature and Humidity Control
- Staff Management
- Infection Control and Hand Hygiene Compliance
- Pharmaceutical Asset Management
- Drug Anti-counterfeiting
- Supply Chain Management
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- South America
There is a need for better material management in hospitals:
Increasing pressure to better manage its existing workflow has forced Pharmaceutical organizations around the world to adopt effective management solutions and technologies. Most health institutions spend a large portion of their budget on tracking hospital equipment. For example, it has been reported that $ 6,000 of state-owned hospital equipment has been lost to Louisiana State University (LSU) hospitals; New equipment purchased from the hospital has also not been well tracked. In this way, the loss of time in searching for lost homes and poor poor management practices can lead to serious consequences. According to a study done by the Nursing Times, more than one percent of nurses spend at least one hour on the device during hospital shifts. This not only affects budgets but also affects the quality of patient care provided as well.
Adoption of home management solutions in the medical industry:
The use of radiofrequency identification (RFID) in the medical industry has increased in recent years. Technology has emerged as a systematic component of supply chain management in the production and distribution of international pharmaceuticals. Distribution of medicines across the Pharmaceutical system is a major risk. Over the years, the number of new drug-related incidents has grown significantly. This can primarily be achieved by pharmacy sales on the Internet. According to the PSI, in 2016, there was a 5% increase in false, stolen, and fraudulent means. There were 3,147 cases reported in 2016 compared to 3,002 cases in 2015 and 2,177 cases in 2014.
If you have any special requirements for this report, please let us know so we can provide you with a custom report.
Speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, and ask for a discount up to 40% on the report: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=11493
Table of Content:
Chapter One Pharmaceutical Asset Management Overview
Chapter Two Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter Three Market Dynamics of Pharmaceutical Asset Management Industry
Chapter Four North America Market of Pharmaceutical Asset management (2014-2019)
Chapter Five North America Market Forecast (2019-2024)
Chapter Six North America Raw Material Supply Analysis
Chapter Seven North America Pharmaceutical Asset management Consumer Analysis
Chapter Eight Analysis of North America Key Manufacturers (Including Company Profile, SWOT Analysis, Production Information, etc.)
Chapter Nine Research Conclusions of North America Pharmaceutical Asset Management Industry
Market Research Inc is farsighted in its view and covers the massive ground in global research. Local or global, we keep a close check on both markets. Trends and concurrent assessments sometimes overlap and influence the other. When we say market intelligence, we mean a deep and well-informed insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Market research companies are leading the way in nurturing global thought leadership. We help your product/service become the best they can with our informed approach.
US Address: 51 Yerba Buena Lane, Ground Suite,
Inner Sunset San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Call Us: +1 (628) 225 1818