Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder in which the surface of the small intestine is damaged by a protein called gluten. Gluten is found in rye, barley, and wheat. Gluten triggers an immune reaction in the small intestine damaging the villi (small finger-like projections in the small intestine which promote absorption). The damage restricts the ability of the body to absorb proteins, nutrients, fats, vitamins, carbohydrates, and minerals. Eventually, this leads to malnourishment. Symptoms of the disease include abdominal pain, loss of bone density, headache, and weight loss.
The global Celiac Disease market is valued at 130 million US$ in 2018 is expected to reach 890 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 27.2% during 2019-2025.
Celiac Disease Market research report explores the current outlook in global and key regions from the perspective of players, countries, product types and end industries. This report analyzes top players in the global market and divides the Global Celiac Disease Market into several parameters.
Ask for Sample Copy of This Report:
Top Key Players Included in This Report:
GSK, Abbott Laboratories, Eli Lilly & Co, Novartis AG, Johnson & Johnson, Alvine Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Reasons for buying this report:
- It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
- For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
- It offers seven-year assessment of Global Celiac Disease Market.
- It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
- Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- It offers regional analysis of Global Celiac Disease Market along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
- It offers massive data about trending factors that will influence the progress of the Global Celiac Disease Market.
Get Reasonable Discount on this Report:
This research report briefs:
- It covers the forecast and analysis of Global Celiac Disease Market.
- Detailed information about the market opportunities has been included.
- The revenue generated by the target key players.
- The existing scenario of the market.
North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Europe have been considered for the studies on the basis of several terminologies.
The competitive landscape of the Global Celiac Disease Market is described in terms of the players and their statistics. For each key player, the report reveals production rates, costing, overall pricing, revenue generation, and market share within the Global Celiac Disease Market.
A thorough study of the competitive landscape of the Global Celiac Disease Market has been given, presenting insights into the company profiles, financial status, recent developments, mergers and acquisitions, and the SWOT analysis. This research report will give a clear idea to readers about the overall Global Celiac Disease Market scenario to further decide on this market project.
Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Global Celiac Disease Market Overview
Chapter 2 Economic Impact on Industry
Chapter 3 Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
Chapter 5 Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
Chapter 6 Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7 Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Global Celiac Disease Market Forecast